Skip to content
… active in the areas of carbon capture, storage and transformation focusing on the discipline of environmental engineering and management….
- Global energy requirement could almost triple by 2050.
- Increasing atmospheric CO2 concentrations and associated global warming issues impose extraordinary challenges to modern industrial societies.
- A minimum 4-fold decrease in CO2 emissions is required in the coming decades to reach a stabilizing CO2 benchmark concentration.
What We Do
- Atmospheric Carbon Capture & Release
- Sustainable Energy Concepts using CO2 as a feedstock
- Air Quality Improvement